- Friday Prayer Masjid Al Aqsa
- Guided Walking Tour of Al Aqsa
- Tour Of Mount Of Olives, Hebron, Bethlehem, Jericho
- Visit Birth Place Of Prophet Ibrahim AS, Prophet Isa AS, Nabi Musa AS
- Day 1 and Day 2 Lunch
Program Itinerary: Guided by our most experienced and knowledgeable guide Sheikh Saleh
Day 1: Arrival to Ben Gurion Airport. Transfer to Hashimi hotel HB in Jerusalem
Day 2:Jerusalem with English speaking guide - Walking tour
Juma in Masjid Al Aqsa followed by guided tour to the following:
Masjid Al Aqsa, and Masjid Marawani in Al Aqsa Compound.
Masjid Qubat A Sahra (Dome of the Rock), Bab Al Rahma where you have the tombs of Shaddad ben Awas and Obada Ibn Samit.
Masjid Salhauddin, Masjid Omar, Masjid Al Buraq, Jewish, Christians and Armenian quarters.
Day 3: Hebron – Bethlehem - Jericho
Drive to Mount of Olives the biblical site for Christians. Experience the magnificent views of Jerusalem
Drive to Hebron, Jericho, visit Al Haram Al-Ibrahimi and pray at Masjed El Ibrahimi, the burial place of Nabi Ibrahem Alieh Essalam, his wife Sara and his sons and their wives.
Proceed to Bethlehem to visit the birth place of Sayedna Issa Alieh Essalam visit Nabi Musa.
Visit souvenir shops in Hebron and Jericho.
Day 4: Free Day or Optional Visits
Cultural Visit of Ramallah. Visit Yasser Arafat’s tomb and Museum followed by afternoon optional visit (To be advised)
Day 5: Visit Ludd on the way to the airport.
Rates Include: Al Aqsa
Some of the reasons why Masjid Al-Aqsa should form an important aspect of a believer's dedication, where many pious individuals have given their wealth and lives, include the fact that Masjid Al-Aqsa is:
· the first Qiblah of the Muslims
· the station of Al-Isra and Al-Miraj (the miraculous journey of Mohammed saw)
· the second house of Allah built on earth
· the place where hundreds of Messengers of Allah are buried
· the place where many companions are buried
· a place where miracles were shown by Allah's will
· a place which Allah Himself calls a 'blessed place'
· referred to directly and indirectly, 70 times in the Holy Quran
· the place where Angels have descended with Allah's message
· the only place on earth where all the Messengers of Allah prayed at the same time led by the Mohammed (saw)
· the only Masjid mentioned by name in the Holy Quran a part from the Ka'bah
The Importance of Visiting Masjid Al-Aqsa
2, Abu Hurayrah (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, "You should not undertake a special journey to visit any place other than the following three Masjids with the expectations of getting greater reward: the Sacred Masjid of Makkah (Ka'bah), this Masjid of mine (the Prophet's Masjid in Madinah), and Masjid Al-Aqsa (of Jerusalem)". In another narration the words are, "For three Masjids a special journey may be undertaken: The Sacred Masjid (Ka'bah), my Masjid and Masjid of Jerusalem (Al-Aqsa). (Muslim, Bukhari, Abu Dawud)
Greater Virtue of praying in Masjid Al-Aqsa
3, Abu Darda (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, "A prayed in Makkah (Ka'bah) is worth 1000,000 times (reward), a prayer in my Masjid (Madinah) is worth 1,000 times and a prayer in Al-Aqsa Sanctuary is worth 500 times more reward than anywhere else". (Tabarani, Bayhaqi, Suyuti)
Amman 3 nights 4* Ayass Hotel
Allenby Bridge border Crossing,
VisitProphet and Sahabas Tombs
Visit Prophet Shuab AS
Visit the cave of Seven Sleepers
Amman City Tour, Citadel and Amphitheatre and desert Castles
Optional Tour Of Petra
Optional Tour Mi'an Hot Springs