|Twin sharing||Triple sharing||Quad sharing|
Travel Date: 16-July to 04-August 2020
Excellent Hotel in Makkah and Madinah close to Haram. Flights to Madinah via Jeddah, Our premium package is the perfect choice for you with a guaranteed Quality of Service at a affordable rate. This competitive is unmatched in both service and value.
- Flights to Madinah via Jeddah
- Hajj Visa
- Hajj Drafts
- 5 Star Hotel in Madinah Al Haram Hotel or Similar - Half Board - 4 Nights.
- 5 Star Hotel in Makkah Doubletree Hilton or Similar- Half Board - 4 Nights
- Apartments in Azizia 4 sharing - Half Board. - 10 Nights
- Services in Mina and Arafat inc of full board meals. - 4 Nights
- Qurbani included
- Round Transportation by air conditioned coaches
- Islamic Seminars throughout the tour with Dr Khalid Khan
- Hajj Seminar in the UK
- Group will be accompanied by tour managers and assistants
Departure: From London on 16 July 2020.
16 July - 20 July / 25 Dhul Qa'dah - 29 Dhul Qa’dah: Check into Madinah
Hotel: Ziyaarah and praying at the Prophets mosque. Daily lectures will be provided by
20 July / 29 Dhul Qa’dah: Travelling to Makkah and Insha-Allah starting our Ihram
at Abiar Ali with the intention of our initial Umrah.
20 July - 24 July/ 29 Dhul Qa’dah-04 Dhul Hijah: Check into your Makkah
Hotel, performance of initial umrah with the group (or separately if you know your way)
after performing umrah, you can shorten your hair and exit the state of ihram, Visit
Haram for Prayers and tawaf.
24 July - 28 July / 04-08 Dhul Hijah: Check into your Makkah Apartments,
occasional lectures will be provided by Dr. Khalid Khan. Preparation for the Hajj will
28 July / 08 Dhul Hijah: Leaving to Mina Camp in our ihram with the intention of
Hajj where we will stay for the night.
29 July / 9 Dhul Hijah: Leaving to Arafat and staying until Maghrib. After the time of
Maghrib leaving for Muzdalifah where we will pray Maghrib and Isha and where we will
spend the night.
30 July / 10 Dhul Hijah: Rami of the large Jamarah (throwing pebbles). Slaughter
of Animal (qurbani) following which brothers can shave their hair and change their
clothes due to the first exit of Ihram.
31 July- 01 Aug / 11-12 Dhul Hijah: Staying two nights in Mina and Rami of all 3
Jamaraat on the 11th and 12th Dhul Hijjah. Return to AZIZIA apartments.
02 August / 13 Dhul Hijah: Perform the Tawaaf and Sai'i of the Hajj
03 August / 14 Dhul Hijah: Farewell speech and final advise from Dr. Khalid Khan.
04 - 05 August / 15 - 16 Dhul Hijah: Final departure preparations for our return from
Jeddah airport to London Heathrow .
To Book Your Place
Please ensure you follow the process below and meet the following conditions:
Complete one booking form per family and attach a photo of the main passport page and send to the email below (you will need to download the form to your computer and then you can type in the boxes highlighted).
A deposit of £1000 per person must accompany the booking form – see payment methods below. For full details on cancellation charges and refunds, please see the terms and conditions on the booking form.
The following items are required and must be submitted to us upon request (usually about eight weeks before the departure date).
- UK Passport (valid for at least six months from the departure date) or a Foreign Passport with a valid UK residency visa.
- 4 Passport photos.
- A completed Saudi visa form which we will send you.
- A valid ACWY Meningitis Vaccination certificate.
- Marriage certificate for couples with different surnames only.
- Birth certificate for child and parents with different surnames.